RailSaver would like to hear from like minded webmasters keen to generate extra revenue from their web sites.
Railsaver offers affiliate webmasters a choice of CPM, CPC and revenue share programs.
Whether you apply to participate in our CPM, CPC or revenue share affiliate program we will first evaluate your existing web site to ensure it meets our high standards before approving your application and granting you access to our Affiliate Control Centre where you are able to view live stats, download creative, etc..
If you are already a Railsaver affiliate partner click here to access the affiliate control centre.
To join the Railsaver Affiliate Program please first complete the affiliate registration form below. Our affiliate manager will verify your site and make personal contact with shortly thereafter.
Railsaver Affiliate Program T&C's
To be an authorized affiliate of Railsaver.co.uk, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement as detailed below.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Railsaver service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Railsaver affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions as per below:-
- Railsaver will pay affiliates based on the following exclusive performance structure:-
Rev Share Affiliates
Rail Ticket Bookings - 2.5% on all UK point to point sales subject to a minimum rail ticket sale value of £15.00 per transaction
All other revenue generated (eg: hotel reservations) - 70% of what Railsaver earns from that sale
CPC (cost per click) rates ranging from £0.01 to as much as £0.75 are offered to Railsaver affiliates. The CPC rate payable will be determined and agreed upon after the affiliates web page and traffic quality has been evaluated by Railsaver and will be subject to weekly review.
CPM (cost per thousand impressions) rates ranging from £0.05 to as much as £3.50 are offered to Railsaver affiliates. The CPM rate payable will be determined and agreed upon after the affiliates web page and traffic quality has been evaluated by Railsaver and will be subject to weekly review.
- Railsaver will issue a statement by the 18th of every month detailing commissions due from all transactions completed during the previous month. This statement outlines the commission element applicable to the Partner during that period and a self billing exercise is adopted unless the Partner raises a discrepancy within three (3) days post the 18th of every month. Upon written receipt of the Partner’s acceptance of commission value Railsaver will pay the Partner commission due within 7 days either by BACS or PayPal.
Product Definition and Integration
- The product supplied by Railsaver remains the property of Railsaver at all times and is supplied to the Affiliate for the purpose of selling and promotion only.
- Railsaver will allow the Partner to build links to the Railsaver travel website booking engines from the Partner’s web site either direct, product feeds or within i-frames. The sections of Railsaver linked content from the Partner’s web site will be called the supplier site (“supplier site”). The Partner is responsible for building and maintaining the links from their web site to the supplier site.
- The Partner will link to the supplier site through web services, white label solution, html booking engine engine, a pop-up window or will import the engine into a frame-set(i-frame) via a unique URL into the Partner website.
- The product will be assigned a unique identifier ID in the form of a short code. This will enable sales generated by the Partner to be tracked and the commission to be correctly assigned each month.
- Railsaver will provide the Partner with performance reports regarding the gross bookings value and the commissions payable to the Partner by Railsaver in respect of all bookings placed during the previous month, which result from the Partner traffic. Further access will allow the Partner almost real-time access to online statistics.
- Railsaver will provide ongoing maintenance and hosting for the supplier site including 24 by 7 monitoring of the bookings system (subject to reasonable downtime for maintenance). Where Railsaver considers it appropriate it reserves the right to carry out upgrades and install new features to and alter or change existing features of the supplier site.
- Railsaver will endeavor to resolve promptly and efficiently all customer service issues that derive from products or services supplied by Railsaver, in line with Railsaver customer service policy and supporting National Terms & Conditions of Carriage. This is available on written request.
- The affiliate will have access to a dedicated Partner resource. The Partner team will regularly communicate with the Partner with up to date information. Management information will be provided detailing the performance of the Partner and offering relevant product information to assist the Partner in selling and promoting Railsaver related products and services only. This information may be provided in a digital format by accessing the real-time reporting interface.
Restrictions on Keyword Bidding
- No partners should use the ‘Railsaver’ trading brand(s) wording in the main section of the URL. For example www.railsaver.yourdomain.com and www.yourdomain.com/railsaver/ are NOT allowed.
- All PPC ads should click through to a product specific page on your web site. This page may be disapproved by a ‘Railsaver’ representative and changes requested should be made in a timely manner to ensure ‘Railsaver’ trading brand protection is maintained. PPC ads are not permitted to link directly to Railsaver.
- All ad and web page copy should fairly and honestly advertise the ‘Railsaver’ and trading brand(s) product. Partners may be required to change copy at the request of ‘Railsaver’ if it is felt to be misleading the consumer. Copy also needs to respect the ‘Railsaver’ third party supplier trading guidelines which may result in third party suppliers restricting products to ‘Railsaver’. In this event the respective products will be suspended to the Partner until corrective measures are taken.
Termination & Warranties
- This agreement may be terminated by either party immediately upon notice, if the other party: (i) becomes insolvent or files a petition in bankruptcy; or (ii) breaches any of its material obligations under this agreement in any material respect (including brand squatting), and in the case of any such obligation which is capable of remedy does not rectify such breach within five (5) days following written notice of the breach. Either party may terminate this agreement immediately if the other party seeks to contest the validity of the other party’s rights with regard to its trademarks or other brand features or content. The Partner reserves the right to terminate this agreement if the supplier site is not accessible for more than 10% of the time within a 30-day period.
- The Partner acknowledges that Railsaver owns or has the right to use all rights, title and interest in and to the Railsaver service, the supplier site and other Railsaver proprietary rights. Railsaver acknowledges that the Partner owns or has the right to use all right, title and interest in and to the Partner Site and other Partner proprietary rights. The parties recognise that nothing in this agreement shall confer any right of ownership in the intellectual property rights of the other party.
- Both the Partner and Railsaver agree that this agreement, its interpretation, performance or any breach thereof, or any matter arising out of the parties obligations there under will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Neither party may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other party's written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld.
- All data information regarding the Partner’s customers (such as, for example. The Partner’s Customers’ names, addresses, destinations, email addresses or any other information posted by customers on the Railsaver site or detected by any computer system about the Partner’s Customers using the Railsaver site, or provided by the Partner’s Customers to Railsaver in writing or by telephone may retained by Railsaver in accordance with the Railsaver Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- This agreement together with any other document referred to herein constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to all matters referred to herein to the exclusion of any terms implied by law which may be excluded by contract and replaces and supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements, undertakings or statements regarding such subject matter. Nothing in this agreement shall relieve either party of liability for fraudulent misrepresentations and neither party shall be entitled to any remedy for either any negligent or innocent misrepresentation except to the extent (if any) that a court or arbitrator may allow reliance on the same as being fair and reasonable.
- For the purpose of Section 1(2) of the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 the parties state that they do not intend any terms of the agreement to be enforced by any third parties but any third party right, which exists or is available independently of the Act is preserved.
- The parties are independent contractors and will have no power or authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of each other. This agreement will not be construed to create or imply any partnership, agency or joint venture.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be unenforceable by a court or arbitrator, the remaining portions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- No failure by a party to exercise and no delay by it in exercising any right, power or remedy in connection with this agreement will operate as a waiver of the same nor will any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of the same or of any such other right, power or remedy. Any express waiver of any breach of this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- Each party reserves all rights other than those expressly granted in this agreement, and no licence's are granted except as expressly set forth herein.
Design and Hosting by Transworld Leisure Limited. Copyright is Reserved.